> On my system (linux 2.0.34/Debian 2), the math panel is ok.  I don't
> get any error when I click on "close" while one of the math panel
> popups is open.  Your problem comes maybe from your Xforms library.

Ok, I have xforms 0.88.1-1 (the last 1 is the rpm build).
Is this ancient?

 Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
    Office: D554, Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 164055, Fax: +46 8 167715, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Support Free Science, look at: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se