Hi all,

I've been using LyX for sometime now as a general utility word-processor, and
love it.  One feature I would really like, if it's possible, would be something
similar to the multiple frames feature of emacs.

Often, when working in one document, I need to look at another document, or
cut'n'paste from one to another, or even to reference the on-line documents.
It would be really nice to be able to open a second frame with the necessary
document.  I don't know how difficult this would be, this is just a request
for a feature that I (and most emacs users, I assume) would find quite
useful.

Thanks for a great product, and keep up the great work!  I'm looking forward
to the final release of 1.0 :)

--

Seeya,
Paul