Inserting a BibTeX references and using them via "Insert --> Citation
Reference" works flawlessly for me, yet the "key" popup of the "Citation"
dialogue is always empty when working with BibTeX databases. I had expected/
hoped to find all keys of the selected BibTex databases there, but not so in
reality...

Is this a bug/a misconfiguration on my behalf/a feature? It would be nice if
LyX could take care of memorizing all the BibTeX entry keys!

Florian

--
Florian Cramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, PGP public key ID 6440BA05
Permutations/Permutationen combinatory poetry site: