Hello!

Lyx is great and thank you for the help from this maillist.

I have got another problem.

I integrate eps graphics using "Insert->Figure->Encapsulated Postscript"
to include my graphics.
The graphics are produced with the QMS 820 v51.2 printer driver in Windows
(using excel as the application). Then I run ps2epsi which produces the
eps files.

All works fine, but the resolution of the graphics is (I think that,
because it looks like) always 300 dpi (or less). I print it on a 600dpi
Laser printer (HPLJ 5si MX/PS). The text is printed in 600 dpi, but if
there is some grey parts the raster is quite big and not 600dpi.

Where is the problem, because I thought eps is scaleable in the scope of
that I can move from one to an better printer without problems....

Thank you,
Andreas

                               \|/
                             0(o o)0
 Andreas Jahnen           Fachhochschule Trier
                Fachbereich: Angewandte Informatik
 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 WWW   : http://www.FH-Trier.de/~jahnena

                          ooO00    00Ooo