On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Ralph [iso-8859-1] Döring wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think, there are many people who creates their own documentclasses
> (*.layout/*.inc - files) for LyX.
> I want suggest to install an archive for such user created files on this
> sites.

Better yet submit them to the developers and get them included in the
distribution.  Of course this will require a little extra work from you
because we want some documentation and a simple addition to the latex
checking.  This process should already be documented in Customization.lyx
and there are several examples of the sort of documentation required in
Extended.lyx.

Allan. (ARRae)