Hi...

On 23-Sep-99 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

>     >> \usepackage{moreverb}
>     >> \renewcommand
>     >> \let\verbatiminclude\verbatimtabinput
>
>     Geepus>         Ok, I tested it, by trying to use it with my LyX
>     Geepus> version 1.0.3, and it does not work. :(
>
> OK, I clearly failed to re-read my advice :) Could just try to remove
> the \renewcommand?

        If I do that, the errors go away, but I do not see anything in the DVI
differently from the normal method of including a "verbatim" file.  Tabs are
ignored, just like always.

---
// Carl Hudkins ]=[ ICQ: 5723399 ]=[ PGP: 0x50238d9e
//
// "I've given up on the whole dating scene.  I've
//  decided to reproduce by asexual cell division."
//         --Wally

PGP signature