Aha!

On 23-Sep-99 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> As you can see, my original message stated that I did not try the
> code. It happens that it was completely bogus :) Try that instead
> [still not tested :)]
>
> \usepackage{moreverb}
> \let\verbatiminput=\verbatimtabinput

        Now, *that* bit of untested code works quite well!  Adding a line I
pasted in from moreverb.sty, but with 4 instead of 8 for the tab size, makes it
look just perfect:

\def\verbatimtabsize{4\relax}

        Now I shall be the envy of my Windows-using classmates!  ;)

Bye,

---
// Carl Hudkins ]=[ ICQ: 5723399 ]=[ PGP: 0x50238d9e
//
// "I've given up on the whole dating scene.  I've
//  decided to reproduce by asexual cell division."
//         --Wally

PGP signature