On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 08:34:07PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> I have seen than lyx 1.04pre8 supports docbook. How? is the linuxdoc export the
> good choice?

  ???

  The docbook is a new type of document layout, so you should first change it to
docbook.

  Then you export your document as docbook.

  I have tried that most of the existing linuxdoc documents could be translated
on the fly to the docbook, but you should notice that they have different structures.

  Pay special care to the header where the name *requires* to have firstname and
surname.

  See the template and the example file for more precise examples.

  Notice also that docbook is a sinonim to docbook article. It is possible, to create
new layouts, the most useful are book and refentry (man page).

--
José