Thanks indeed, all you developers. I am working on my second novel using LyX. I
converted from Widows/Word to Linux, LateX, and LyX. What a joy to use. Every
morning I start rewriting work from the day before, perfectly typeset. Review
copies that I print at home look great. So far, only one editor has refused PDF
files, and he accepted ASCII (which only took a day's work to meet his
requirements). No crashes. No hassles. Just what a tool should be. And I don't
even use the fancy stuff--math editing, bibliograpy, cross referencing, tables,
etc. If I have to stop writing novels to make some money, I can switch to
technical writing without having to change tools. You guys are heroes. Who is
going to write a good "Using LyX" book? Should be a market for it. Although,
what language would one use?