On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 07:33:06AM -0300, Osvaldo Fornaro wrote:
> > Note that if you set the language at KDE level (through control
> > panel), LyX should take this in account.
> >
> > JMarc
>
> I am working with KDE 1.1.1 and run LyX, but menu continues in english.
> (Note that another programs such kLyX, Kless, and a lot more are working
> well).

Are you running the lyx-1.1.1 pre-release?

If so, your problem is is probably due to the bug I just fixed in
the Makefile of lyx-1.1.1

If you run Redhat, you can grab and install the updated lyx RPM in
ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/devel

If not, just add the line ``localedir = $(datadir)/locale'' to the
src/Makefile, remove src/main.o and recompile lyx.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)