Manuel Bouvier wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I try to make a single lyx  file out of several other lyx files which
> are in different folders. The problem appears when I try to look after
> the final postscript file. All the figures give an error message because
> the path is relative to the folder of the original file.
> How do I get lyx to store the full path (/root/mnt/...) without typing
> it for each figure????

add to lyx preambule something like this:

\graphicspath{{/usr/people/manu/these/chap1/}
                           {/usr/people/manu/these/chap2/}
                           {/usr/people/manu/these/chap3/}
                           {/usr/people/manu/these/chap4/}
                           {/usr/people/manu/these/annexe/}}

Cordialement

Emmanuel
--
Emmanuel DUMAS, Centre CYCERON, CNRS UMR 6551, Caen France
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.cyceron.fr/~dumas/