On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 08:37:52AM -0800, Kayvan A. Sylvan wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 09:28:23AM +0000, Jose Abilio Oliveira Matos wrote:
> > The right sgmltools to be used directly is sgmltools v2.3, That is only
> > available as a cvs version for now.

  Hello :)
  you can look at http://www.sgmltools.org/download.html

  There is already one rpm source an binary available at ftp://ftp.sgmltools.org

  The problem with the current model is that it install several packages instead
of trying to use the available. That's why there are problems of co-existence
between version 1 and 2...

--
José