Francois> 1) Does anybody try to use the bullet shapes popup with the
Francois> language of the document set to frenchb?

Francois> The popup works fine but I could not force latex to use the
Francois> bullet shapes I have specified in this popup. It seem's that
Francois> the package frenchb override the bullet shapes I have juste
Francois> define in the document layout -> Bullet shapes option. The
Francois> frenchb package use always it's default bullet shapes (
Francois> \normalfont\bfseries{--})

Francois> This work great with the language of the document set to
Francois> default. Any idea?

Yes. The definition of the bullet shape should be done using
  \AtBeginDocument{\renewcommand\labelitemi[0]{\(\Diamond\)}}
instead of
  \renewcommand\labelitemi[0]{\(\Diamond\)}

[In fact, to be LaTeX-friendly, it'd rather be
  \AtBeginDocument{\renewcommand{\labelitemi}{\(\Diamond\)}}
but I am disgressing].

It should be quite easy to change, indeed.

Francois> 2) Is their a way to have completion of word typed in the
Francois> document like M- / in emacs?

Nothing like that exists currently.

Francois> 3) A suggestion about spelling: I think that a feature like
Francois> flyspell module in emacs which underline miss-spelled word
Francois> as you type it would be a great think.

It would be nice indeed.