Allan Rae schrieb:

>On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
>> What do I have to write into the shell field? I want to have the
>> resulting PDF-File in the working directory.
>
>Set the filetype required to LaTeX (as you did) and enter:
>pdflatex $$FName

Thank you Allan,

but now the file is created in the tmpdir not in the working
directory. How can I redirect the file? I've grepped the whole lyxdir
but found no hint to a variable for the working-directory.

BTW: One can set the custom-export-command in lyxrc to pdflatex:
\custom_export_command "pdflatex $$FName"
and
\custom_export_format tex

Then you only need to hit ok and a pdf-file is created.

Ciao!
juh

--
"Mätzchen braucht vor allem, wer weder Thema noch Stil hat."
(Michael Charlier auf die Frage: Bin ich Dichter, wenn ich alles