Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars> Rainer Dorsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Lars> writes: | I think there is a bug in the handling of bibtex
| Lars> references. If I change the | Style in the BibTeX dialog within
| Lars> a lyx session, nothing changes. If I leave | lyx and enter it
| Lars> again, the change is applied. | | I am using lyx 1.1.2 from the
| Lars> Debian distribution.
|
| Lars> If LyX are unable to find the .bib file that you use, that is
| Lars> what you will see.
|
| No, lars, note that he said that the _style_ was changed. This should
| trigger a re-run of bibtex whether the .bib file is found or not.

Yes I read a bit too quickly the first time.

I have now written suppor for this, however LyX will only rerun Bibtex
and LaTeX if we can find the .bib or .bst file in question.

(or I could of course make it so that if the bib or bst is not found
we always rerun... better option would be to enhance findtexfile to
always find the files that we look for.)

        Lgb