>>Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:36:13 +0000
>>From: Herbert Voss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: ert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Re: Conversion to MS-Word
>>
>>ert wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Lyxers,
>>>
>>> I wrote a nice text which I want to offer to some friend who live still in
the world of Microsoft.
>>> How can I convert/change/transscribe my lyx-file to a windows-file (Word) ??
>>
>>export the lyx-file to html, than you can read it with winword.

I use this procedure since winword knows about HTML.
Works fine without figures, but
 - when figures are converted to gif or png, the result is bad
 with vector-like figures (and this is stupid anyway to go to bitmap
 in a screen-dedicated format, see the recent thread about snapshot picture
 insertion in LyX);
 - when figures are kept in eps (there is an option in LaTeX2HTML),
 they are not automatically inserted in winword.

Any clue or other procedure to stick with the original good
quality eps drawings ?

--
Jean-Pierre