Hi all.

I've come upon a curious problem. I've been writing a lot of stuff lately
and had to generate some postscript and pdf files. Since Lyx doesn't
generate PDF directly yet, I exported to Latex and used latex and pdflatex
(from tetex-latex-1.0.6).

When the document only has text, both the latex and pdflatex outputs
are fine. However, when the document has EPS images, latex executes fine
but pdflatex errors with a number of messages. I'm no expert in latex and
can't figure out what the errors really mean.

I couldn't find mention of this in the list archive so I assume it's not
"common". Has anyone had this problem before? Is this a problem with lyx's
output or is it the fault of tetex?

Thanks.