As you probably know I'm at the end of my thesis...8-} . Now I'm trying to
set up the presentation; obviously I want to use LyX.
They say to me to use my notebook instead of that old-fashioned slides...
I'll prepare both of them, because I like slides. No way to use PowerPoint,
as they suggested. I don't want to mix heaven and hell!

Here is the problem:
I'll use ghostview (gv by Johannes Plass) on my notebook with a projector,
to show my LyX-slides; since the display is larger than tall, I'll use
landscape A4 paper as default. But if I set landscape paper and RotateFoilHead
environnement, things go wrong and I get a portrait slide shown horizontally.
Using only Landscape paper or only RotateFoilHead goes wrong. If I set
"landscape", in the Extra Option of the document layout, I get the right
thing, but text is truncated on the right (using gv). Is it a problem of LyX
or gv?

Which viewer shall I use to make the presentation? Is gv good for this?

If I can't find a solution I'll use portrait slides.... :-(

Thanks a lot

                                                Emanuele