Hi, I tried to view landscape LyX slides (FoilTeX) with ghostview, but
the right part of the slide doesn't appear: the text is cut.
I haven't this problem with dvips, only with gv (by Johannes Plass).
Shall I use another viewer? Is it a problem with postscript?

I have to do a presentation (of my thesis, as usual) and I want to use
my notebook and a postscript viewer. Wich viewer is better?
Aladdin?
Johannes Plass? (default on RedHat)
GNU ghostview?

Thanks a lot

                                                Emanuele

P.S.: As is said in Extended.lyx, I set "landscape" in extra option of
Layout->Document menu, and nothing else. Is it correct?