Ronald> Is a fix for the Lyx-1.1.4 mystery crashes, which several
Ronald> posters to this group have reported, in the works? I've
Ronald> included a gdb stack trace of one of these crashes below, in
Ronald> the hope that it may prove useful to the developers. (This was
Ronald> Lyx-1.1.4fix2, Sparc-solaris-2.6, gcc-2.8.1, xforms-0.88):

I'll release today or tommorrow a fix3 that will _hopefully_ fix this
problem. We'll see.

Ronald> Regards, and good luck to the developers. The LyX activity
Ronald> that seems to correlate with the mystery crashes is repeated
Ronald> keystrokes, such as multiple deletes.

Do these keystrokes include use of backspace?

JMarc