First thanks for everyone who has tried to help but things are still
amiss.

A brief update.

Spelling problem --

Claus Hentschel was kind enough to update the port so that the lyxrc file
speller setting was recognized.  I tried to run aspell (site
http://aspell.sourceforge.net/  file aspell-.30win32-i386.zip ).  Aspell
does start to run.  It just looks up the LyX system.  Time for the three
finger salute.  Does anyone have aspell running on the Win95 port?

ReLyX problem

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> helped solve the \d
error.  Change line 95 from \documentclass to \\documentclass.  But it
still does not run.  The error:

reLyX, the LaTeX to LyX translator. Revision date 1999/09/27

Cannot chdir to //C/apps/lyx114/share/lyx/reLyX/:No such file or
directory at .. /share/lyx/reLyX/reLyXmain.pl line 351.
Compilation failed in require at ./reLyX line 52. Exited due to
fatal Error!

The perl code that it is using is;

# Stole this from Cwd.pm. Can't use the Cwd:: function cuz it's not in
5.003
# I could test $] >5.004 or something, but why bother?
sub my_fast_abs_path {
    my $cwd = fastcwd();
    my $path = shift || '.';
    chdir($path) || die "Cannot chdir to $path:$!";
    my $realpath = fastcwd();
    chdir($cwd)  || die "Cannot chdir back to $cwd:$!";
    $realpath;
}

1; # return "true" to the wrapper

What is this trying to do?  Maybe there is a path error.  Whatfile does it
want to see?

One interest note, 4spell will check a  *.lyx document ( out of lyx).  It
flags a few commands but thats why there is an ignore command.  If a full
list of command were avalible a 4spell ignore file could be created.

 Any thoughts on how I can fix the rest of these error?

Sheldon

Sheldon Oppenheim Ph.D. Chem.Eng.
Room 56-270
Biomaterials Laboratory