Hi to all Lyxers,

I tried to rotate my longtable by activating the
appropriate button in the table dialog. The trial
of looking at the result by using "gv" became
interrupted by (I think its a LaTex-Error) LaTex:

                Too many }'s
                \end{sideways}\par}

        You have closed more groups than you opend.
        Such booboos are generally harmless, so keep
going.

I didn't find any hints about this in the docs and
my LaTex-references. The indicated "keep going"
doesn't solve the problem that I wish to hasve a
look at it by "gv" ! So what's to do, does anybody
know ? Besides, what is meant by these "groups"
and what the hell are "booboos" !?!

Thanks a lot !
                                        Thomas