Frank> Hi *! I just tried the quite new 1.1.5pre3 LyX. I recognized
Frank> the newly inserted menu entries TOC and Refs. For my thesis I
Frank> use a master document that includes all chapters (though it's
Frank> article layout). When I click Refs, LyX tries to open all
Frank> included documents (which succeeds, as far as I can recognize)
Frank> but then gives a SIGSEGV.

Frank> There's another problem with the "change bullet"-option. I
Frank> cannot see, that a bullet changed (although it did in the
Frank> correspondig DVI LyX created) when clicking one of the buttons
Frank> LyX presents me...

Those two are hopefully fixed.

Frank> Another problem: selecting text with Shift-Ctrl-Arrow
Frank> left/right sometimes gives "buggy" selections and causes LyX to
Frank> segfault after typing backspace or the text that should replace
Frank> the selection.

We are currently tracking this one.

JMarc