Hi,

is anybody out there using lyx and (pdf)latex on IBM RS6000 (AIX 4.3.2)? I was
not able to unpack the binaries  from the download site. Who did compile lyx
1.xxx under AIX? We use latex for automated reports generation and try to get
independent of more unstable NT based products for non-automated documents as
well. I wrote my thesis using lyx and know that it is an excellent tool with an
excellent support.
Any help is welcome.

Regards, Martin Kraska

--
Dr.-Ing. Martin Kraska                   Tel.: 035477-60-126
CargoLifter Development GmbH             Fax.: 035477-60-401