Hello,

I'm about to start writing my thesis and considered using LyX. Before, I try to
find out if I can do everything with LyX I actually planned to do using LaTeX.
One of the most important things is to create a main document that imports
subdocuments. However, I found that documents that are included by a document
which is included in the main document seem to stay unprocessed, giving the
error "LaTeX error: File '....tex' not found".

I took a look in the archive and actually found similar questions, but no good
hint whether this feature is intended to work or not.

LaTeX itself actually supports nested \inputs. What about LyX? (I'm using LyX
1.1.4fix3.)

Michael
--
* Michael Zapf  -----------  http://www.vsb.cs.uni-frankfurt.de/~zapf/
* Fachbereich Informatik, Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme