I don't know whether LaTeX supports this, but I would like to have the
possibility to make a float having half the width of a page with the text
flowing around it. Often I have a quite large amount of graphs that show
just some measurement points and a fitted straight line. Having full width
floats is annoying in that case: you get a few pages with only graphs, and
the text that describes them is a few pages away.
Is this just a nice dream or is it feasible?

Thanks,

Martijn

Martijn Brouwer               [EMAIL PROTECTED]