At 12:18 PM 6/30/00 +0200, Juergen Vigna wrote:
>If you're interested I just made the whole lot of the LyX Documentation
>available online, the link is:
>
>               http://www.sad.it/~jug/lyx/lyxdoc

It looks good, but you ran into the same problems that I did with latex2html.

What does your preamble look like?
What commands did you pass to latex2html for the HTML generation?

LyX "File -> Export -> as HTML" with latex2html problems.

"\url" "\htmlurl" don't work
   Work around, make a copy of the ".lyx" source
                run Jean-Pierre Chretien's "url2h" perl script
                run LyX and "File -> Export -> as LaTex"
                edit ".tex" and modify the following lines:
                    remove
                        \IfFileExists{url.sty}{\usepackage{url}}
                                    {\newcommand{\url}{\texttt}}
                    add
                        \usepackage{url}
                run latex ???.tex
                run latex2html ???.tex

latex2html uses the wrong font for "\layout LyX-Code"
     No work around yet.
         Example of problem:
         http://www.sad.it/~jug/lyx/lyxdoc/Customization/node37.html

footnote ?
   I was unaware of this problem. I'll have to take a look at it.

--
Mike Noyes                    | lyx-1.1.5-1.i386.rpm -> alien -> .deb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | Debian 2.2