Hello,
I've written a paper encompassing about 90 pages .
Because I didn't want to number the introduction I
changed from chapter to paragraph.
Now everything seems to be fine, but unfortunately
the first sentence is set as an indent, this looks
rather curiously. So marking the whole paragraph
and changed it to \noindent, I inserted ERT
(\noindent), but no way..
First I have a toc, followed by a ERT \newpage,
because I don't want the end of the toc (last
line) and the paragraph are set to the same page !
When I created an example file to demonstrate this
everything is okay in GV, the original file is too
large for posting it to the list (383,92 kb).
Nevertheless, does somebody understand the problem
and can give me a workaround for this !

BTW, the text is written in book
koma-script-class, pagestyle headings, size of
charset 12, german, Latin 1 and charset helvet, in
Lyx-1.1.5fix1

greetings
Thomas