On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Yann Collete wrote:

> You are right, there's a big rendering error with ghostview
> but the printed version is OK.

Nice to hear that. By the way, if you want to see it correctly with gv,
try processing the postscript file with psutils. For example, I think
psnup puts many pages on single page. If you tell it to put single
original page per page, it does nothing but just processes the postscript
file so that it works with gv. Or at least something like that works when
I have a problem with landscape pages.
Or another psutils utility, pstops, I think commandline is
        pstops '0' <original.ps >processed.ps
but try it yourself...