Hello,

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Chris Schulbert wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm using LyX on my Desktop as well on my laptop to write my thesis. For
> some days I can't run LaTex from LyX. It gives me two errors.
> The first is in any case before the title of my report-style doc.:
> This occurs with 1.1.4pre3 (SuSE7.0-rpm) and 1.1.5fix2. My desktop-LyX has
> no problems with the doc. I even use the the same configs for both.
> I tried to reinstall lyX and latex, but no effect.

if i understand you right, then you use two different versions of LyX.
One on your desktop and another one on your laptop, right?
Which versions do you use? There are some format changings in LyX.
If the desktop version shows everything fine it will be a good
idea to install this version also on your laptop.
Especially to avoid troubles while writing a thesis ;)

jan

--
 Jan Goebel (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

 DIW Berlin