Hi!

I'm using LyX on my Desktop as well on my laptop to write my thesis. For
some days I can't run LaTex from LyX. It gives me two errors.
The first is in any case before the title of my report-style doc.:

LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.
                       \begin {document}
You're in trouble here. Try typing <return> to proceed. If that doesn't
work, type X <return> to quit.

The second error is located each time at different positions in the first
lines of the doc. bringing the same requester up.

This occurs with 1.1.4pre3 (SuSE7.0-rpm) and 1.1.5fix2. My desktop-LyX has
no problems with the doc. I even use the the same configs for both.
I tried to reinstall lyX and latex, but no effect.

This behavior is completely annoying, because it happens just before the
finishing of my thesis. Maybe the Microsoft-syndrome strikes back, as it was
to expect on an ms-office-doc.?  :-)

Regards,
Chris