I edited the file but not all problems were solved

In the references section its ok but I still get things like [Lyons and
Halliday, 1994] in the body of my work.

If i do not find a way I might have to abandom lyx and latex, since my
evaluation board will not acept "and"in the citations

could anyone halpme?

[]s
lima-lopes
R.E. de Lima-Lopes