Herbert Voss wrote:

> > Bas Spitters wrote:
> > >
> > maybe that there's a better solution with the package comment.
>
> i had a look at it, and it's easier:
>
> in latex preamble: \usepackage{comment}
> choose from the paragraph-style comment for your annotations.

I can not find "comment" in the list of paragraph-styles (maybe it's the
LyX version I am using: 1.0.4).
I used
\begin{comment}                         (in TeX)
This a paragraph with annotations.
\end{comment}                           (in TeX)

This works fine.

Some things seem to go wrong when I place the \end{comment} on the same
line as the text, but I can easily avoid that.

> the first line of your text:
> \includecomment{comment}% annotations will be printed
> or
> \excludecomment{comment}% annotations will be ignored

Thanks, this does exactly what I want!

Bas Spitters