On Wednesday 14 February 2001 17:28, you wrote:
> robin wrote:
> > Christopher Jones wrote:
> > > When I spell a word wrong, I tend to spell it consistently wrong. A
> > > 'correct all' feature in the spellchecker would be nice.
> >
> > But dangerous ;-)
>
> why?

Well, think about correcting something like the word 'to' when you meant
'too' and accidentally selecting 'correct all'.  Could be rather annoying
having to go through your document and find all of the 'too''s and try to fix
the ones that were wrong.

Personally, I still like the idea, but can see where it could be dangerous.
I just think that it would have to be carefully implemented.  Possibly have
an extra prompt before doing the correction on the whole document...

// George