On Wednesday 14 February 2001 17:14, Christopher Jones wrote:

> Annother feature would be the option to remove words you added to your
> dictionary. Because I am sloppy at 3.00 in the morning, I sometimes hit
> "add to dictionary" on a word that shouldn't be added. That word then keeps
> coming up in the list of suggestions, and it gets missed on subsequent
> spellchecks.

Yes, I second this suggestion.  It is definitely desirable that we be able to
maintain our word lists easily to handle situations like this.

> Then again, if I weren't so lazy I would just go to my personal dictionary
> and take it out. Or I could just be more carefull. So maybe this is a
> confession and not a feature suggestoin ;-)

<heheh>  We all have things like this at times don't we -- especially when
they've just happened to us.  Of course, that doesn't mean that suggesting
such a feature is out of line as it could your life, and others lives easier.

// George