Dear all,

I am a very happy user of LyX. However, most of my scholarly work needs
quotations or extensive texts written in classical (polytoniko) Greek.
I have a question. If there is a plan to implement this in the future,
I will wait. Otherwise, I have developed a very simple system to write
Classical Greek in LyX and export it to the Greek Babel encoding. Right
now, this system is very primitive and needs manual fine tuning, but
one can see basic classical Greek in LyX and see it again in the final
DVI output. If there is interest in this project, I can try to develop
it and reach a reasonably decent "public" level: the font I am using
for LyX is not perfect, but all the basic needs are available and to
the best of my knowledge it is freely usable.

Waiting for your suggestions!
gm

E-Mail: Guido Milanese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vocal Ensemble Ars Antiqua, Genova, Italia
Homepage: http://www.arsantiqua.org
+ + + + + + NON NOBIS DOMINE + + + + + + +