Am 04.12.2014 um 16:34 schrieb Benedict Holland <benedict.m.holl...@gmail.com>:

> Actually, also, regarding the corruption. That should also be posted on the
> Lyx forum as a case study to determine why Adobe treats it as corrupted.
> There is an ISO standard for Adobe PDF files. it is possible that Adobe is
> much less flexible about their standard than other browsers. It is also
> possible that there is a bug with lyx if this occurs. BTW, I have no
> affiliation with Adobe at all but everyone uses it and if I don't use it, I
> can easily run into problems where it will view in one browser but not in
> others. I can't afford that issue.

Sorry, it should read:

It is not sure - at least STF did *not* say so - the PDF file Adobe Acrobat
Reader didn't display was produced by LyX.
And in case it came from LyX then it's a problem with the LaTeX-PDF-writer
tools used by LyX.

So, probably it will be difficult to solve this issue for LyX developers.

Stephan