Hi,

I have Ubuntu 14.04 and Lyx 2.1.3 installed from the PPA and I can confirm
the problem using your Vinh's file. See the attachements. While Palatino
and Times Roman work perfectly, Garamond is rendered as Computer Modern. I
am pretty sure Garamond is installed, as I have recently reinstalled this
computer.

Comments?

Regards,

Julio Rojas