I have managed to get my screen font and output fonts set to 'unspell' as
wanted and it is working well.

My next problem is that would like to mix two fonts in the body of the
text.  It looks relatively easy to do this changing lanuages but it is not
obvious to me how to do this when all I want to do is change the font
(preferably both screen and output to pdf but I'd settle for pdf at the
moment.

Can anyone suggest an approach?  Example attached

--
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada