Guenter Milde írta:
>On 2015-03-02, Csikos Bela wrote:
>
>> [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding:  --]
>
>> Hello:
>
>> I would like to change the spaces between text and beginning/ending of
>> lists, as well as between list items.
>
>> Based on http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/List_Structures I modified
>> list spacing values, but it has only partial effect. The space betweens
>> items has changed, but the space between text and list hasn't
>> disappeared. I would like to decrease the space between text and list
>> beginning/ending to exactly one linespace.
>
>> I don't want to use enumitem or any other extra package to approach
>> this.
>
>> How can I?
>
>You have to read a book about TeX/LaTeX and how lists are structured and
>which parameters you can change and how.
>
>Then, try with a "test.tex" example document.
>
>Then, transfer the knowledge to LyX: you will need to insert preamble
>code in Document>Settings>user-preamble and code in the document in ERT (raw
>LaTeX inserts).
>

>All this is done for you by the LaTeX package authors and LyX module authors.
>So it is easier to use a package.

Thanks.
Have you looked at my example files, how I changed preamble code?
Before my posting I also read the document "Customizing LATEX lists" by
Michel Goossens , Frank Mittelbachy and Alexander Samarinz. I have looked at
other sources too. What I don't understand why setting \partopsep, \parskip,
\topsep to zero has no effect. I even don't know which one of these produces
the extra space.

Thank,

bcsikos