Enrico Forestieri writes:

> If so, you can try applying the patch at
> http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/417c233d/lyxgit
>
> In this case, it is very easy. You only need editing the configure.py file
> in your LyX installation (it is a text file) and change the lines marked
> in red as shown in the lines marked in green (they are only two lines and
> there may be a slight mismatch in the line numbers, as that patch refers
> to the development version).

It just occurred to me that a simpler option exists. After navigating to
the temporary directory, click on the .tex file but don't hit the "Open"
button or the "Enter" key. Rather, go to the location where the filename
was copied in the file browser, change the extension from .tex to .bbl
and then hit "Open". Even if you cannot see it, the file is there (if you
followed the previous steps) and will be opened.

--
Enrico