On 2015-04-14, Neal Becker wrote:
> In the document/settings/fonts dialog:

> Using:
> Use non-tex fonts

> I can select various text fonts, but the only selection of math fonts is:

> Class Defaults (TeX fonts)
> Non-tex default

The latter (non-tex default) just inserts \usepackage{unicode-math} into the
LyX-generated preamble.

> Should other choices be available?
> (playing with document preamble, I haven't found a way to choose stix, xits,
> or asana that works).

I don't know whether newer LyX versions have pre-configured
non-tex-math-font choices, but if it doesn't work via the user preable, this
would not help either.

I'd suggest to export a minimal example to Xe/LuaTeX format and play with
the unicode-math settings. "Hand compilation" has the advantage of more
direct feedback. If this helps, the found setting could be put in the user
preamble and should work also in LyX.

Günter