Tom <tompoe <at> meltel.net> writes:

>     Hello:  I've decided to put together a formal paper
>       entitled: Realtime Audit Capability During Clinical Trials.  The
>       audience includes pharmaceutical companies, governmental agencies,
>       academia, journalists, legal scholars, and general public.  Where
>       might I find a tutorial on setting up a dissertation master
>       document to use in Lyx?  Any help appreciated.
>       Respectfully, Tom Poe, Eden Valley, MN
>     --
> John Washington emigrated from England in 1656 to Colony of Virginia.
> It's time George Washington is issued his Green Card.
>
> Hi Tom,
not clear to me what you are looking for: a tutorial or a template.
If it's the latter then you should try Andre Miede's excellent and very
comprehensive classicthesis-LyX-v4.x. Visit Miede's website and load it down.
Though it is a bit complex and therefor perhaps not too easy to use for the
less experienced user.
Good luck!

Michael