On 05/27/2015 12:05 PM, Tom wrote:
Liviu:  Thanks much.  Took a quick look, and seems just right.
Tom

On 05/27/2015 03:04 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 1:01 AM, Tom<tom...@meltel.net>  wrote:
Hello:  I've decided to put together a formal paper entitled: Realtime Audit
Capability During Clinical Trials.  The audience includes pharmaceutical
companies, governmental agencies, academia, journalists, legal scholars, and
general public.

If it's merely a paper (20-50 pages including the appendix), then I
would start simple with the 'article (paper)' class:
- create new document in LyX
- in Doc > Settings > Doc Class, select Articles > Paper (standard class)

It should be easy to create the structure of your document then.

Regards,
Liviu

Where might I find a tutorial on setting up a dissertation
master document to use in Lyx?  Any help appreciated.
Respectfully, Tom Poe, Eden Valley, MN

--
John Washington emigrated from England in 1656 to Colony of Virginia.
It's time George Washington is issued his Green Card.

You can choose between
Beamer Article (KOMA-Script)
Beamer Article (Standard)
and if you go further down to the category 'Presentations' you will find
Beamer
Powerdot
Seminar
Slides