On 06/30/2015 10:58 PM, PhilipPirrip wrote:

It worked for me on Fedora Linux, biber 1.8 + biblatex 2.8a. I used the
recipe from the same wiki page.

Attaching a working example, might help.

Hallo Philip,
your example file is working here as anticipated.
So, one may conclude the problem with my attached sample file (bibliography not printed) is NOT caused by shortcomings of LyX and KBibtex but may have to do with my settings.

See attached files. I left the basic structure intact as it might be significant towards the problem and you can see all my settings . The paper is using most of special elements needed and typical in linguistics.

Hence, you probably have to install other package(s), e.g. covington.sty

Thanks and regards,
Michael
@article{Kana:1999:GRBI,
	author = {Vamarasi \& Marit Kana},
	location = {Canberra},
	publisher = {Pacific Linguistics},
	title = {{Grammatical Relations in Bahasa Indonesia}},
	year = {1999}
}

@article{Wohlgemuth:2003:DDdBI,
	author = {Wohlgemuth},
	location = {Berlin},
	publisher = {Wei{\ss}ensee Verlag},
	title = {{Das Diathesesystem der Bahasa Indonesia}},
	year = {2003}
}

@article{Pustejovsky:1992:,
	author = {Pustejovsky},