Hello,

In lyx 2.1.4 (fedora 22) but also with other previous versions, if one
edits a file containing a figure (i.e. a .eps file for example) which
is missing, lyx says "file not found". This is normal.
Now, if we update the directory with the right file (we can even
browse it from lyx), lyx continues to says "file not found" will it is
here. The consequence is that a compilation run fails
"! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in /home/pdupre/NICE-OHMS/FM/FM
.eps (no size specifed)."
To my knowledge, the only wait to get rid of the issue is to leave lyx
and reload it.

Is there anyway to fix this issue by asking to lyx to read the
graphic size without to have to leave lyx?

Thank.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France