On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 21:39:54 +1000
Charlie <aries...@ipstarmail.com.au> wrote:

> I just thought I would put it out there to see if anyone knew how to
> create a Tufte layout in landscape. Reading the Tufte information it
> seems that landscape is not supported.

Answering my own question;

Found out how to use landscape in certain sections:

using ERT in Latex Preamble \usepackage{lscape}

Then in the document \begin{landscape} where required and
\end{landscape} where finished.

Thank you:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/197161/longtable-landscape-in-tufte-latex

Charlie

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        I daresay one profits more by the mistakes one makes off one's
        own bat than by doing the right thing on somebody's else
        advice. ......W. Somerset Maugham

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.