Dear List,

I'm trying to write my thesis with lyx in order to have a separate bibliography
for each child document (article class) in a master document.

Everything works well when I incorporate my bibliography at the end of master
document or for each child document. But when I select "Sectioned Bibliography"
in my master document, I get an error from the inputenc package. Suddenly my
bibliography file contains corrupted characters... while this file is totally
fine normally! (it always works for the individual child documents...)

Any thoughts on that?

Thanks!

ThomasĀ