On 11/10/2015 12:13 PM, thomas.r...@wsl.ch wrote:
Dear List,

I'm trying to write my thesis with lyx in order to have a separate bibliography for each child document (article class) in a master document.

Everything works well when I incorporate my bibliography at the end of master document or for each child document. But when I select "Sectioned Bibliography" in my master document, I get an error from the inputenc package. Suddenly my bibliography file contains corrupted characters... while this file is totally fine normally! (it always works for the individual child documents...)

Any thoughts on that?

Thanks!

Thomas
In the master Document Settings > Bibliography > Bibliography Style you may try to set the Default Style to 'unsrtnat'.
Hope that helps.
Michael