On 04/24/2016 01:11 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 24.04.2016, 11:45 +0200 schrieb Michael Berger:
  Moin Jürgen,

I am very sorry for not making myself clear enough!
Your above code returns what I want in scr classes documents > see
screenshot "ok.png"

But the same code does not quite so in classicthesis documents > see
screenshot "notok.png"
It is hard to guess what is "OK" and what is "not OK" for you just from
the images. Is it the width of the first column in the nomencl table?

In both cases, it is adjusted to the width of the entry, so I do not
actually see a difference (only the "not OK" entry has a longer item).

Jürgen
Yes Jürgen, it is indeed the width of the first column / both columns in each line of the nomenclature table.

In scr the width of the first column nicely increases according to its longest entry and at the same time the width of the second column is accordingly decreased. A vertical line drawn between the two columns it is straight.

In classicthesis there is no such adjustment as I see it. (neither any other distinct orderly system) In the first line of 'notok.png' the text of both columns looks sort of "merged", almost like one single sentence. If we try to draw a vertical line between the two columns along the entire nomenclature table we get a zigzag (the column widths are different in each line of the nomenclature). If you could see the complete nomenclature list you would agree that it just looks ugly.

Michael
(sorry bothering you over and over again)